Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Farmington Gardens, Farmington Connecticut



Farmington Gardens held their first event last Thursday.... When I arrived in the afternoon, the place was buzzing with people pulling together all the last details. Phil Chabot's mother made a special impression on me... she reminded me of my own mom. She had a big smile while working hard, and she was also noticing every small detail... even taking a moment to greet me kindly (and talk about lilacs) before she continued in the hustle and bustle. The greenhouse was bright and cheerful with paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling and flowering plants in every corner. The grounds were gorgeous... even in the rain! I was impressed by everything that I saw . If you are getting married, or hosting an event, this venue should be on your list of places to see. You will not be disappointed! Farmington Gardens: 999 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06032-1598
(860) 255-8448
you can also check out the patch article covering this event at: http://farmington.patch.com/articles/farmington-gardens-blooms#photo-6155294

No comments: