Monday, September 10, 2012

 This was such a fun wedding for me because I was able to be a part of both of her sister's previous weddings and now I was lucky enough to be part of hers.  The bride's sisters were so great to work with and this bride was also a complete pleasure....  She was married on a gorgeous piece of property in North Granby on a VERY sunny day (that had started off not so sunny - so she had the luck of rain on her wedding day, but the sunshine for her vows)... Her father was there when I arrived to set up and was so kind and helpful....  The host and hostess of the property were so gracious and warm, and I was even able to have a wonderful chat with the hostess who spoke so beautifully about her marriage to her husband of many years.  Congratulations to the bride and groom!!





No comments: